- Heed the unbiased word of Robert Parker.
- Watch ye the Wine Library TV, for it is informative and fun.
- Drink not the White Zinfandel, for it is swill.
- If a friend offers you a glass of White Zinfandel, get a new friend.
- Get to know your local wine merchant.
- Learn to pronounce "Gewurztraminer".
- Share your wine with good friends.
- Swirl, you'll thank me later.
- Do not be ashamed of your purple tongue.
- Do not be afraid of screwcaps.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
I'm a Shirazbyterian. You can be, too.
The commandments are easy to follow:
Posted by Linda Blakely at 6:56 PM